Disposable Face Mask - Navy Blue
Three-layer mask: external breathable layer, intermediate layer with high filtering power, internal resistant and hypoallergenic layer. Equipped with hypoallergenic ear tubular elastics and moldable traumatic protective nose clip.
How to use
Before wearing the mask, make sure that both your hands are clean.
1) Separate the upper and lower flaps in order to create a shell shape. Slightly bend the center of the nose clip.
2) Make sure both flaps are fully unfolded.
3) Hold the elastic bands one in each hand, with the nose clip facing upward.
4) Place the elastic bands behind your ears and pressthe nose clip slightly onto your nose.
5) use both hands to shape the nose clip so that it fits perfectly on your face. Pressing the nose clip with one hand could result in a worse performance of the device.
6) Fit the mask on your face so that your chin is fully covered before accessing a contaminated area.
- Single Use
- Non Medical
- Non Sterile
- Reusable Packaging
- Protective Barrier
- Designed In Italy
ADULT: T/CTCA 7-2019
Dimensions: 17.5 x 9.5 cm
These masks are not medical devices in the sense of Regulation EU/2017/745 (surgical masks) nor there are Personal Protective Equipments in the sense of Regulation EU/2016/425 (filtering masks type FFP2).
Please continue to practice social distancing, washing your hands, and refraining from touching your face.
WARNING: Not suitable for children under 2 years. Children wearing face coverings should be supervised at all times.